Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Short hair/Long stature

::Sung to the tune of Cake's "Short skirt/Long Jacket"::

I want a guy with a mind like a wise man
I want a guy who knows he's blessed
I want a guy with shoes that shine
And eyes like the sea before a storm

I want a guy with some good avocations
Who's vast and classy
And good with his cash
He's praying with me daily
He's putting up with mom
He's telling me I'm beautiful
And guarding his mind

I want a guy with some short hair and a lonnnng stature......

I want a guy who's very burly
I want a guy who hates to date
I want a guy with indubitable sincerity
Who used a machete to get in good shape
With ginger ale that tastes like justice
He'll rejoice with a spark and lots of class

He's a blast and funny 
And doesn't have plaque
He's tearing up the dance floor
And true to his word

I want a guy with some short hair and a lonnnnng.... lonnng stature

I want a guy with determination
I want a guy with lots of good friends
And at the fish tank we will meet coincidentally 
We'll start to walk when we meet there again

He wants a car with seven seats for his family
He wants a car that will get us there
He's changing my name from mine to his last one
He's trading his sorrows for the Joy of the Lord

I want a guy with some short hair and a lonnnnggggggggg stature

4 comments:

Straight from the Mouth of a Dinosaur said...

I like this oh so much. And it totally fits with my convos today, haha. You should re-write songs more often, they always come out wonderful.

Brooke Fontoura said...

I.
Love.
You.

The Reluctant Dragon said...

Hehe!

Tell me when you meet him. And then introduce me to his brother.

=D

Neat blog.

J.M. West said...

I love it as yoou know. then last week I had my life would suck without food in my head a lot.