Monday, March 29, 2010

A basic conversation between Jesus and myself

Me: "Jesus, is that you?"

Jesus:

Me: "Why do I not have the surprised feelings?"

Jesus:

Me: "Do you have a friend, that you like, f'n hate?"

Jesus:

Me: "You know, one that's essentially an oxygen thief?"

Jesus:

Me: "I don't know what to do, or why this friend is the way they are."

Jesus: "Because they're mere man. If they were a mere cat, better vantage point."

Me: "This forgiveness thing, man. It's not easy."

Jesus: "It's a game, A GAME!"

Me: "Stupid Ashley C. I mean seriously, who throws a shoe? Maybe I could inspire some hatred and antipathy towards people that are slightly different?"

Jesus: "UNFORGIVENESS IS VERY REAAALLL! AND VERY DANGERRROUS! OFTEN destroying those who practice it. OFTEN!"

Me: "Good truth."

Jesus: "YOU don't know!"

6 comments:

Keeks said...

And when Jesus laughs with us, we know for certain he's on our team.
I don't think I could believe someone truly loved me unless they laughed at/with me.

Lauralei said...

Which is how I know that this relationship is for real.

Ceidra said...

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHA

Brooke Fontoura said...

I love you.

That is all.

J.M. West said...

OH MY GOSH, THIS IS FABULOUS! JUST WONDERFUL! ALL THE QUOTES AND INSIDE JOKES IT IS WONDEROUS!

Anonymous said...

That's it keep blaming Ashley C. I do. It IS all her fault after all :)