Friday, April 30, 2010

Things to do this sumer

1. Read in my claimed spot by the river—Pride and Prejudice, The Princess Bride, The Prestige, Screwtape Letters, Narnia Series, Blue like Jazz.
2. Create an awesome stop-animation film
3. Find and look through random magazines, newspapers, editorial pieces—proof read and
critique them, and then leave them where I found them.
4. Photo-shoot adventures
5. Illustrate my alter-ego or inner child
6. Stay physically active
7. Make some awesome-bangin' cupcakes
8. Organize and make a back up system for every school item in a cd case
9. Do any sort of design project that I haven't been able to do
10. Find where there are free local outdoor movies
11. Go shopping for clothing only at vintage, second hand, or thrift shops. Unless I need
underwear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIKE!

Laurajane said...

count me in for the photo-shoot adventures. and i'd love to help with the stop motion film. i've been wanting to make an awesome one, but usually they're just kinda average.